Your privacy is important to us
We appreciate the time you have spent on our Web site and we value you as a customer. This notice explains how we handle your valuable information, not only information obtained via our Web site, but also during other interactions we may have — for example, when you purchase tickets from us through our call centers or kiosks. We do our best to use your information to improve the quality of the services we provide or offer to you. We recognize that you should be the ultimate decision maker as to the collection and use of your personal information and because of that, we provide you choices in the way your information is collected and used.
Maintaining your privacy is a top priority for us, and we use state of the art technology to do so
All personal customer data will never be disclosed to any outside company, rental director, business, promoter, or any other outside organization by the Mabee Center Ticket Office or Mabee Center representatives. It will remain confidential for Mabee Center Ticket Office management only. At no time will any ORU employee or outside group contact our fan-club customers. You will never receive any solicitation or promotional phone calls from the Mabee Center, ORU, or any outside organization, rental director, business or promoter. The only information that will be sent to our customers will be through email via our Mabee Center Minute – Video Eblast, Mabee Center FAQs and/or Mabee Center reminders. Mabee Center’s staff takes pride that our customers are top priority and are provided the highest level of respect and security of their personal information!
Vertical Alliance employs some of the most advanced security and fraud detection protection available in the market. A multi-layered physical and software scheme leveraging policy-checking controls and intrusion detection and alert software helps to ensure that your information is kept safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts information you input, protects your information during transmission and provides privacy and authentication.
Types of information we collect and maintain in an effort to serve you better
There are four types of information that we maintain in an effort to continually improve the services we provide to you: (1) contact information; (2) payment information you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase tickets; (3) other information you voluntarily provide to us when you access our Web site or our kiosks, when you call our call center to purchase tickets, or at other times during your interactions with us; and (4) information that we collect from your computer when you access our Web site.
- Contact information: When you access and use our applications, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, phone number, fax number, address and e-mail information. For instance, we may ask you to provide your contact information as part of establishing an account (which is required for purchasing tickets via our Web site or call center) or as part of an opt-in offer so that your purchases can be credited to an account associated with you and you can gain access to marketing offers and our customer portal. We may use your contact information for such purposes as: completing your ticket transactions and communicating with you about your order or other inquiries; notifying you of event changes or cancellations; contacting you for customer service reasons associated with an order; verifying your identity if you pick up your tickets at will call; and extending marketing offers to you. You may unsubscribe from our Mabee Center Minute – Video Eblast email at any time after placing an order.
- Payment information: When you choose to purchase tickets using an acceptable form of payment other than cash, you may provide to us your credit card information. We generally use this information to facilitate efficient and hassle-free purchases for you. For instance, we may use this information to complete your ticket transactions, to process orders for merchandise you purchase through our Web site, and to verify your identity if you pick your tickets up at will call. If you do not want us to display your payment information during future purchases, you may indicate this when completing your transactions, or you may visit the “My Account” link to keep this information from being made visible via any of our online applications during future interactions.
- Other information you provide: Other information we request and that you may choose to provide, either in connection with the purchase of tickets or otherwise (for example, if you choose to fill out a registration form on our Web site or kiosks to become a registered user, participate in a contest or other special promotion, or sign up for products that we may make available from time to time), might include demographic information, information about your hobbies and interests, or other pertinent information. The information we collect may vary over time, as we learn more about how we can better serve you.
We may use this information to provide you with the highest level of ticketing services possible, to extend exclusive offers to you and to customize our services for you. We will only use your information to communicate through email via our Mabee Center Minute – Video Eblast, Mabee Center FAQs, Mabee Center reminders or through Ticket Texting. These are ways to inform you of upcoming events, promotions, ticketing services, updates, and other helpful event-related information.
We will use the demographic information you provide to us to extend exclusive offers, pre-sale advertisements and other targeted offers to you. Even if you choose to “opt out” of our marketing programs (as discussed below), we may maintain and use your demographic information in a de-identified form (i.e., not in conjunction with your contact information). We also may aggregate all our users’ demographic information in order to evaluate our customers’ preferences and thereby improve our customer service.
- Information we may collect automatically from your computer: We appreciate your interest in our Web site. Each time you visit our Web site, we automatically may collect your IP address. We may use your IP address to identify and gather broad information about your use of our Web site and your interests. We also may use your IP address to identify problems with our Web site, to measure use of our Web site, and to analyze our Web site’s performance, usefulness, and functionality. Likewise, we use “cookies” on our Web site to keep track of your orders and your activity, to tailor your visits to the Web site according to your various interests and preferences, and to make your ticket purchasing experience as efficient and user-friendly as possible. The “Help” portion of most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to disable cookies altogether, or how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie. However, in order to purchase tickets through our Web site, you must enable cookies because we use them to keep track of your order throughout the order configuration process.
The organizations that might have access to your personal information
In order to provide you with excellent ticketing services and to extend certain exclusive offers to you, we may at times disclose information that you provide to us only for financial transactions or law enforcement and security purposes.
- Companies that process your financial transactions: We will not disclose your payment information to anyone unrelated to us, other than your credit card issuer or other financial services company to process your order. We store your payment information, however, to facilitate future purchases you may choose to make.
- Law enforcement and security: We desire to be good corporate citizens, to abide by the laws of our government, and we endeavor to ensure the safety of our customers at Mabee Center events to the fullest extent available under the law. Accordingly, we may provide your personal information when doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with law enforcement, to seek assistance from law enforcement; or if such information appears reasonably related to ensuring the safety of our customers or employees.
What to do if you do not want us to collect or maintain information about you
You have a few options if you do not want us to collect or maintain information about you.
(1) First, you may purchase tickets using cash at the Mabee Center box office during regular business hours. When the customer service representative handling your transaction requests information from you, simply state that you do not wish to provide such information.
(2) Second, when purchasing tickets via our kiosks, you will be asked if you want to “opt-in” to marketing offers. You may make this decision at the point where we request information from you.
(3) Third, although you automatically will have “opted-in” to receiving marketing information from us if you use our Web site to purchase tickets, you may unsubscribe from our Mabee Center Minute – Video Eblast email by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom.
Privacy policies of other Web sites
There may be Web sites that link to or from our Web site. We, of course, cannot control these other Web sites, so you might want to consult their privacy policies to determine how they collect and use information.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information through our Web site from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract or solicit information from any person under the age of 13.